Transferring events to a new Google Calendar account
If you would like to use a new Google Calendar account and would like to copy your events from your old account into the new one, please follow these instructions:
- On the Google Calendar website, http://calendar.google.com, you can download a ZIP file that contains one ICS file per calendar (of your personal calendars under “My calendars” but not your shared calendars under “Other calendars”): Click “Settings”, “Calendar settings”, “Calendars” (tab), “Export calendars”:
Sign in to your old Google Calendar account and download this file.
- Unzip the downloaded ZIP file.
- Sign out and then sign in to your new Google Calendar account.
- Create the same calendars in your new Google Calendar account that you had in your old account.
- Import each of the ICS files (i.e. the files that were in the ZIP file that you unzipped in step 2) into your new Google Calendar account using “Settings”, “Calendar settings”, “Calendars” (tab), “Import calendar”:
- If necessary switch CalenGoo to the new Google Calendar account: Change account